Why Chicago is a perfect destination choice for Conventions, Meetings and Special Interest programmes with Wedgewood USA!
- Major US Convention City -
- Chicago’s McCormick Place is one of the largest convention centres in the USA - with complementary infrastructure in close proximity and easily accessible from all downtown hotels.
The Festival Hall Complex at Navy Pier offers flexible exhibition space, varied conference and meeting options, with leisure, dining and entertainment facilities all within easy access.
- Conferences & Meetings -
- Chicago offers an extensive range of venues with meeting and event facilities for groups of all sizes, from larger conferences to boardroom meeting, from working lunches to formal dining.
Comprehensive range of hotel meeting and private event spaces will cater to any form of corporate gathering - educational programmes, training seminars, welcome dinners, themed parties or gala dinners.
- Special Interest Programmes -
- inspiring architecture and a rich musical heritage are prominent elements for special interest programmes
- Comprehensive Hotel options -
- the range of accommodation is extensive and more than sufficient to complement the varied requirements of visitors to this convention metropolis and Mid-West business hub
- Chicago Dining -
- diverse cultural influences reflect the plethora of culinary choice on offer, both in downtown Chicago restaurants as well as in the city’s vibrant neighbourhood enclaves.
- Arts, Entertainment -
- Chicago’s historical and cultural riches are reflected in the city’s museums and public buildings, and live performance options include theatre, opera, concerts of every musical genre, classical ballet and modern dance, while the city’s neighbourhood clubs and bars buzz with the sound of jazz and blues.
- Sports -
- sports fans have a wealth of choice at iconic stadium such as Soldier Field, the United Center, Wrigley Field, the US and Cellular Fields, and more...
Page rendered in 0.0000 seconds